The third CSRI Leadership Forum is scheduled for Canberra on May 30-31, 2018. Full details of this two-day event are still being finalised. In the meantime, we are looking for expressions of interest from those wanting to contribute to this event.
The previous forum in Canberra in 2016 attracted close to 200 leading policymakers and senior industry leaders, generating tremendous buzz and earning enthusiastic praise from all who attended. Speakers included the Hon Kelly O’Dwyer, Senator Katy Gallagher, Mr David Murray AO, Mr Jeremy Cooper, Dr John Hewson, Dr Mike Keating AC, and Hon John Dawkins AO.
The 2018 CSRI Leadership Forum will provide a high level forum for discussing and reaching consensus on strategies for achieving sustainable retirement incomes for all Australians. Among the matters to be resolved at the next forum are:
- Tackling the many challenges people face in retirement, including health, aged care and housing
- Using behavioural science to aid decision-making and achieve better outcomes for retirees
- Developing ideas around trustee governance and retirement benefit strategies
- Examining the challenges and trade-offs involved in designing retirement products
- Designing a choice framework for comprehensive retirement income solutions
- Growing member engagement and guiding choices through fintech and other strategies
Delegates will be drawn from across the board – industry and retail super funds, life companies, financial advisers, the policy bureaucracy, politicians and advisers, regulators, professional services firms, fintech developers, academics, media and consumer groups.
The CSRI is currently seeking expressions of interest from those interested in partnership, sponsorship and exhibitor opportunities. As we are working to a tight schedule to compile the program and maximise the marketing lead time, your earliest consideration would be appreciated.
For further information about CSRI partnership opportunities, visit Becoming a Partner. .