This workstream investigates the characteristics of a mature retirement income system, how Australia’s system compares and the current experience of Australian retirees; the challenges in ensuring adequate and sustainable incomes in retirement including investment and planning issues in developing solutions to meet the diverse needs and circumstances of retirees; lessons from behavioural finance for policy makers, regulators, super funds financial planners and product providers to assist members in achieving their retirement income goals; and the state of current policy development and industry thinking around possible legislative frameworks to support the development to the post retirement market.
Work stream Participants 2015-16:
- Chair – Patricia Pascuzzo, CSRI
- Hazel Bateman, CEPAR
- Tony Bofinger, Challenger
- Nick Callil, Willis Towers Watson
- David Cox, Challenger
- Maureen Daley
- Suzanne Doyle, StatePlus
- Phil Gallagher, Industry Super Australia
- Mike Keating – CSRI
- David Knox – Mercer
- Graham Lennon – Dimensional
- Zac May – Industry Super Australia
- Michael Monaghan – StatePlus
- John Piggott, CEPAR
- Martin Stevenson – First State Super
- Ruth Stringer – King & Wood Mallesons
- Darren Wickham – TAL
- Nadine Wilmot
- Ian Yates – COTA
On 15 April 2016, CSRI held a Post Retirement Roundtable in collaboration with StatePlus.
Click here for more information.